Safe, Secure, Fast, Contactless Mobile Ticketing Solution
Mobile Ticketing Solution
- Go live rapidly in matter of days instead of typical months long deployments
- No immediate capital investments form the providers
- SaaS Offering
- Hardware solutions such as Ticket Validators/ Scanner, Passengers Counter are avaiable
- Point of sale (POS) add-in available, if paper printed tickets are required.
intelliTransitPay - Mobile Ticketing System
Automatic Vehicle Location Solutions (AVL)
IntelliTransits’ Automatic Vehicle Locator (AVL) and Tracking offering is a cost effective and efficient real-time locator and tracking service for the transit agencies, service providers and businesses. Our software as a service (SaaS) model does all the heavy lifting and provides round the clock access to the AVL web portal. Our services include pre-configured GPS trackers, best national cellular service, and secure access to the web portal for designated Customer staff as per their role. With additional modules subscription, this service can further expand and provide enhanced reporting, training & tracking and more.
Used for IOT devices for proactive monitoring and managing platform which is currently being utilized for a fleet of generator, which can be further fine tune to monitor and manage smart meters and electric vehicle charger ext.
- Advance Dashboard – Single Pane of glass
- Scheduled commands and tasks automation
- Ad-hoc commands scripting
- Advance Reporting
- Subscription Management and Reminders
IntelliFleet Status & Management
Wide array of innovative products to enhance your fleets productivity.
The Fleet Status Module will provide KPIs to the management team and the staff by accurate fleet availability. If fleet drops certain thresholds, an escalation process is followed. The Web UI could be accessed from a PC/Phone and also be displayed on 55 inch plus TVs in Dispatch and Maintenance departments.
- intelliResource Planning & Management System (iRPMS) Dashboard for easy navigation.
- iRPMS settings & assessment custom criteria.
- Driver/Staff Shift Management.
- Resources List & Manage Assessment as per key criteria such as seniority etc.
- One click resource invitation via multiple modes such as Text, App Push notification, email as well web alerts.
- Drivers/Resource can self invite for shift/route Swap, once mutually agreed manager approves or denies.
- My Shift/Route Request List.
- Drivers/Resources and request time Off Request using the App/Web Console using automated Approval/Denial Workflow.
- Applied Time Off Request and Status.
- Notifications & Timeline.
- Manage Routes.
- Assessment Logs.
Resource planning management system
Live Shuttle Tracker bridges the gap between just knowing the location of the shuttle but also knowing actual arrival time adjusted for real-time traffic conditions such as congestions, detours, weather delays etc. which helps riders plan their trip and enhance ridership experience. After, all it is all about serving the riders.
In addition of live location and arrival, the system allows providers to import their route schedules so that riders can check the next scheduled availability instead of a paper or PDF based schedule. Live Shuttle Tracker is a cost effective and efficient solution using best in class technologies backed by hassle free software as a service (SaaS) model.
This SaaS offering also provides seamless integration of AVLT and ETA information on provider’s website, terminal lobby signs and Andriod/IOS mobile apps with advance features such as the tracker app displaying real-time location and ETA of the bus while also locating nearest route of the service provider according to users’ current GPS location. It also displays all active routes automatically according to the time of the day and day of the week as well as guiding the user with step-by-step direction for arriving at the closet stop. The app displays all routes and their corresponding stops with push of a button in addition to displaying all the stops on the map and in the information section in ascending order. The user is able to change search radius of stop from five to fifteen miles and can also check scheduled arrival and departure times according to the stop and the route. Trip planner feature integrates with GTFS feeds and provides end-to-end trip with possible connections with other service providers; most frequently used addresses are saved for reusability. The service provider can also send outbound alerts and informational massages to the users. This app is published in two versions, one with ads and another without ads, for possible ad revenue monetization by the service provider.
GPS Device Management
Intelli AVLT offering includes pre-configured GPS trackers, the best national cellular service, and secure access to web portal for designated Customer staff as per their role. With additional modules subscription, this service can further expand and provide enhanced reporting, training & tracking module and more.
The digital announcement module alerts passengers in the lobby without any human intervention for live arrivals and departures of the buses. Ad-hoc, scheduled and prerecorded announcements are broadcasted over the PA system.
- Ad-hoc Announcement
- Schedule Announcement
- Event based Announcement